- Imboden Creek:
Your nursing staff only showed kindness and love to our mom even when she was confused at times and at other times in lots of pain. We would highly recommend your facility to anyone needing special care.
Family of Marie S.
- Dear Imboden Creek Living Center Staff,
My brother and I wish to thank you for the excellent care our mother received under your watch for the last six months. Knowing she was in a safe place with such caring and capable care-givers was a huge blessing to our family. We would highly recommend your facility. You are in our hearts and prayers and we thank God for His leading in placing our mother at Imboden. Your kindness, encouragement, and willingness to give 100% to bless the lives of your residents will not be forgotten. May your reward be great here on earth and in the hereafter. The beautiful bouquet of daisies with the wooden crosses is a lovely reminder of our mother’s new life in her eternal home. Thank you for helping us celebrate her promotion to heaven.
Sincerely Mary and Bob
- Dear Imboden Staff:Our family would like to extend our sincere appreciation for the many kindness and thoughtful care you showed our mom during her last months. We also appreciate all you did to comfort us during her last weeks. The flower bouquet was beautiful! Although she will be missed terribly, we believe she is with the Lord!Thank you again – ever so much!Sophie’s family
- Thank you so much for the planter and the wooden cross. Your staff is to be commended for their dedication and love shown to the residents at Imboden Creek Living Center. Mom was treated with respect and love during her stay.Thank you for all you do!Kathy & Jerry W.
- To everyone at Imboden Creek Living Center,Thank you to all the dear people who gave our mother such excellent care for the almost six years that she made her home at Imboden Creek. We are so grateful for the gentle care, the love, and respect she received from everyone. It warmed our hearts to see you hug her, talk with her, and try to make each day a little better for her. We are so grateful for your patience with us as we learned the ropes of life in a nursing home. You called us by name and welcomed us as part of the Imboden family!God Bless You!Mary
- I have spent these last two weeks mourning and praying, trying to find the right words to express my gratitude and appreciation to all of you, especially to all the nurses and aids that actually had to physically take care of my mom. I know her declining condition placed an extra burden of extreme care on all those who worked in her room. It was only because of their diligent hard work that I was able to come home and go to sleep at night, knowing that my mom was being well cared for around the clock.Debbie B.
- Comments from our Living Center’s Family Members:I believe mom is in the best possible place for her at this time. We are most please with Imboden. You have some truly wonderful staff. I am grateful for them.I would recommend anyone that needs a home to become a resident at Imboden. Christmas brunch is extra special.Excellent care, everyone works really hard. Your C.N.A.s are outstanding!
My wife and I are pleased and very blessed to have my mother in a great facility. Thank you very much for taking good care of my mother. God Bless You!
I am a big fan as is both my mom and dad, you keep things neat and clean. The food and care are excellent. We could not be happier, and I would always recommend Imboden.
- Molly & all the staff at Imboden Creek –I cannot express how thankful I and my brothers are for all your wonderful, loving, kind, above-and-beyond-all-expectations care for my grandmother these past years. You became part of our family, and we have been richly blessed by everyone there who touched our lives, both directly and indirectly.Your facilities are beautiful, always clean, always welcoming, your food service is wonderful and so accommodating, your medical care and therapy are excellent, but the best part about Imboden Creek is the staff. I know that’s what meant the most to my grandmother — the hugs, smiles, laughs, and little kindnesses expressed every day. I could cite so many things. And I was so very moved by the touching way you all lined the hall to send her off yesterday. Thank you for that.John